Sunday, August 30, 2020

Ornaments

 Good Morning!

These pieces were HOT off the needle this week!


This is a bonus chart from the Ornament Club by Shannon Christine Designs. I chose to stitch this on navy blue aida using DMC threads. There are accent mill hill beads #2013 for rudolph's bright red nose. A quick stitch. Will be made into an ornament, of course.

Next was:


This is chart #7 in CrazyAnnie's 2020 Christmas Ornament Tag series. I chose to stitch this on red 14ct aida using dmc threads. I changed the border to the black/white gingham as I do a black/red/white tree at Christmas time. I have already started to finish this series and will post pictures later.


Just a reminder ~ I'm offering a 20% off discount on my Etsy shop September 4th - 7th, 2020. I've got cross stitch supplies, finished stitched pieces and fully finished pieces in my shop! Stop by and shop! www.etsy.com/shop/LizziesXStitches

Have a great stitching Sunday...headed to the finishing room!

♥Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment