Monday, August 24, 2020

Hello!

 Hi!

Greetings from windy So. Florida, so lucky that those two (2) storms ~ Laura and Marco have decided to take another path other than to our state. Prayers to those in their paths.

I've been busy doing some finishing the last few days, so happy with how these turned out. Take a look!

This is Blessed by Priscilla & Chelsea of Stitching with the Housewives (a freebie) and I just LOVE it! Makes a great tier tray accent piece. So pretty with the sunflowers! Stitched on a scrap of 14ct black aida using DMC and GAST threads. Finished using sticky board, buffalo check fabric, and a little dainty piece of lace trim!

Next...


I believe this was a piece by Little House Needleworks (LHN) or maybe Prairie Schooler. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Stitched on a scrap piece of 14ct white aida using DMC threads. Finished on sticky board covered with burgandy fabric and a green ribbon. Cute again as a tier tray accent piece or even nice on a small easel in the living room.

Finally, 

For Keeps by The Trilogy! I LOVE this one! So cute! Stitching on 14ct fiddlers cloth using DMC threads. Finished on sticky board covered with a burgandy/green paisley fabric and accented with a piece of ercu lace. Once again, a nice tier tray accent piece or even a nice stand up piece on a small easel in the bedroom on the nightstand!

ALL three of these finished pieces are available in my ETSY shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LizziesXStitches?ref=search_shop_redirect

Come by and visit...I've got finished pieces, unfinished pieces (that you can finish) Xstitch supplies and more! Leave a comment when you visit! I'd love to hear from you!

Have a great Monday...back to stitching!

♥Elizabeth


2 comments: