Sunday, August 16, 2020

Good Sunday Morning!

 Good Morning!

I missed last Sunday's post due to bloggers new way of uploading pictures. It took me a week but have figured it out! So here we go!

I'm going to start showing a previous finish with every post and then this week's stitching to give you a little bit more to read and stick around. 

This is Bent Creek's ~ Signs of Winter, Signs of Spring, Signs of Summer and Signs of Autumn. Stitched on 14ct aida using DMC threads. Design size 3"X5".  These are previously stitched and are for sale in my ETSY shop.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LizziesXStitches?ref=search_shop_redirect.

This week's stitching was BLESSED by Stitching With the Housewives. Stitched on 14ct white aida and 14ct black aida, using DMC and GAST threads. Will be finished on Wednesday and then released for sale in my etsy shop. 


Have a great week and check back often! Make every stitch count!

♥Elizabeth










No comments:

Post a Comment