Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Good Morning!

 Just a quick Tuesday morning post...last day of vacation today! Fully finished my September things yesterday....

Setpember Word Play by With thy Needle and Thread. Stitched on cream 14ct aida using DMC threads.


Next... September Truckin'Along by Stitching with the Housewives. Love this series as I like monthly things that I can change out. Notice the little pumpkin button in the button right hand corner that I added. Stitched on brown 14ct aida using DMC threads.



And then finally...September..A Year of Celebrations by Hands On Design. Cute, simple little monthly  piece. Stitched on a scrap of white 14ct aida using DMC threads.

This was a piece that I doodle around with yesterday for my tier tray...The stitched piece was from Lizzie*Kate many years ago and I decided to make a back to school garland and jazz up the tier tray.



Have a GREAT stitching day and do what makes your heart happy!

♥Elizabeth 


No comments:

Post a Comment