Friday, August 26, 2011

Monthly Finish ~ Drawn Thread ~ JUNE

Hi All ~
Just a little behind in this Drawn Thread series I am doing. Finally finished JUNE and currently working on September. I'll have to 'catch up' with July and August. I started September because I liked the school house and since school just started here in Florida it just seemed appropriate!

Photobucket



Drawn Thread ~ Pocket Calendar Series ~ Aida ~ DMC supplemented with threads from kit.
(Please note these kits are being PIF'd within a group of stitchers from the 123Stitch MB.)

Here is what I had done so far in the series...I'm stitching them all on one large piece of fabric to be framed when finished!
Pocket Calendar Series,The Drawn ThreadDrawn Thread ~ February
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Have a GREAT weekend!
♥ Elizabeth M.

No comments:

Post a Comment