Saturday, April 16, 2016

Happy Saturday!

Good Afternoon! A day of shopping with my daughter for clothes for an upcoming event for me! Oh how I hate clothes shopping! But...fortunately I found a very nice outfit that will due for the event and then I probably won't wear it again! Go figure! Well, since I am out on FLMA for awhile due to two ruptured eardrums and not being about to hear, I sure have gotten some stitching done. I would like to share pictures with you, I just have to remember how to do that! Just as soon as I figure out how to do that the pictures will come, I promise! The weather is in the 80's here today, they said rain today, wondering where it is! Well, let me figure out this photo thing and then get some stitching done for the afternoon! ♥Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment