Sunday, July 31, 2011

Button, Button....

Who's Got The Button! This was a fun and quick one to stitch. Found this 'older' chart in a markdown bin at The Cross Stitch Cupboard in Ft. Lauderdale, FL while I was on vacation. I had never seen this style of presentation before so I bought it! What will I do with the stitched piece...I'm unsure at this point. But I do love the way it turned out.



PhotobucketPhotobucket




Jean Farish ~ Button, Button... Aida, DMC
Chart is SOLD!

Would love to hear some ideas of how to finish this...leave a comment!

In XXX's,
♥ Elizabeth M.

2 comments:

  1. Depending on the size, you could make it into a jar wrap for a button jar. A bell pull to hang in a sewing room or craft room is another option. A project bag or tote bag is another finish that seems appropriate to me as well. Very clever little piece ... nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute finish, love the style of the piece. As for finishing, not sure but I think it looks really cute on the vest.

    ReplyDelete